Ask Peter:

Mike Asked ...

Greetings Peter. We are planning to take Euphemia to Haida Gwaii next summer. Can you tell me what permits are needed to visit Haida Gwaii by pleasure boat and where such permits are available?


... and Peter said

Mike, You will enjoy your trip to Haida Gwaii. Keep a wary eye on weather. To visit Gwaii Haanas National Park Reserve and the heritage sites contact the Archipelago Management Board at 250-559-8818 or email them at


By submitting a comment you grant Pacific Marine Publishing Marine Guides a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution. Inappropriate and irrelevant comments will be removed at an admin's discretion. Your email is used for verification purposes only, it will never be shared.